Hovig Artinian MD
Pediatric Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine
Hovig K. Artinian, MD, MAT, FAAP, is board certified in general pediatrics, pediatric pulmonology, and sleep medicine, and specializes in helping kids breathe and sleep better.
Dr. Artinian was born in New York but grew up in Fresno, California. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Whittier College before joining Teach for America as a middle school Science teacher in Baltimore City Public schools while simultaneously earning his master’s degree in education at John Hopkins University.
He became a pediatrician because he believes in and strives to work toward the goal that every child deserves the opportunity to live their best and healthiest life.
Dr. Artinian speaks Armenian and Spanish.
Education and Training
- Sleep Medicine Fellowship – Case Western Reserve University – University Hospitals – Cleveland, OH
- Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship – Children’s Hospital Los Angeles – Los Angeles, CA
- Pediatric Residency – UCSF Fresno – Valley Children’s Hospital
- Doctor of Medicine – American University of the Caribbean – St. Martin, NA
- Master of Arts, Teaching – Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, MD
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology and Political Science – Whittier College – Whittier, CA
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics – Pediatric Pulmonology
- American Board of Pediatrics – Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Thoracic Society
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Association of Pediatric Program Directors