Herbert G. Bivins M.D.
Herbert G. Bivins, M.D., is board certified in Emergency Medicine
He completed his undergraduate degree at San Jose State College in History and completed his medical degree at the UCLA School of Medicine. He completed his Emergency Medicine Residency at UCSF School of Medicine through San Joaquin Valley Medical Education Program.
Dr. Bivins is Clinical Professor with UCSF at UCSF Fresno.
He is a California native.
Education and Training
- San Jose State College
- Hayward State University
- UCLA School of Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Residency- UCSF School of Medicine- San Joaquin Valley Medical Education Program
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified-Emergency Medicine
- Fresno County EMS Base Station Physician Certification
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor
- Diplomate, American Board of Emergency Medicine, February, 1984