Hani Gutierrez NP
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition
Hani Gutierrez, NP, is a board certified primary care pediatric nurse practitioner.
She earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Johns Hopkins University and completed her Advanced Practice Pediatric Nursing Master of Science at University of California, San Francisco.
Hani Gutierrez, NP, brings many years of experience in Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition with her initial GI training in the Pediatric IBD Center at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and most recently joins us from Stanford Children’s Pediatric GI in San Francisco where she served as the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center Program Coordinator as well as Research Coordinator for Improve Care Now.
She is a member of the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition, the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, and the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation.
Her hobbies include jogging and playing with her two young sons.
Education and Training
- University of California, San Francisco; Master of Science Advanced Practice Pediatric Nursing
- Johns Hopkins University; Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- University of California, Davis; Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and Human Development
Licensure & Certifications
- California Board of Registered Nursing – Registered Nurse
- California Board of Registered Nursing – Nurse Practitioner with Furnishing
- PNCB Board Certified Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner