Haifaa Abdulhaq M.D.
- Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Haifaa Abdulhaq, M.D., is board certified and specializes in hematology & oncology. Her main areas of interest are: malignant hematology and breast cancer.
Dr. Abdulhaq completed her residency in internal medicine and fellowship in hematology & oncology at Western Pennsylvania Hospital and Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. While at Western Pennsylvania, Dr. Abdulhaq received the ‘Best House Staff Award’ in both her junior and senior years.
Dr. Abdulhaq is a member of The American Society of Hematology, the American Board of Internal Medicine, the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the American Society of Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation.
Dr. Abdulhaq enjoys cooking, listening to music and spending time with her family.
Education & Medical Training
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Internal Medicine Residency
- Allegheny General Hospital, Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Hematology/Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Blood & Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Sachdeva M., Abdulhaq H. A rare case of rosai-dorfman disease in an adult male associated with auto-immune hemolytic anemia. Mediterr J Hematol Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 10;5(1):e2013022. doi: 10.4084/MJHID.2013.022. Print 2013.