H. Terry Hutchison M.D., Ph.D.
- Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Terry Hutchison, M.D., specializes in adult and pediatric epilepsy as well as pediatric neurology. He is board certified in child neurology, pediatrics and clinical genetics.
Dr. Hutchison earned his PhD degree in molecular biology at University of California, Irvine followed by a post-doctoral fellowship in genetics. He went on to earn his medical degree from the University of Texas. He completed residency training in pediatrics and child neurology at the University of California, San Francisco and the University of Texas.
Education & Medical Training
- University of Texas Medical School
- University of California – Irvine, PhD
- University of California – Irvine, Genetics Fellowship
- University of California – San Francisco, Pediatrics Residency
- University of Texas, Child Neurology Residency
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Child Neurology, Pediatrics & Clinical Genetics