Gunjan Narwani M.D.
- Health Sciences Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Dr. Narwani is a board certified neurologist and epileptologist. She is fellowship trained in both epilepsy and sleep medicine.
Raised in Detroit, Dr. Narwani earned her medical degree from Wayne State University and trained in neurology at the Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University Neurology Residency Program. She went on to complete fellowship in epilepsy medicine at the Cleveland Clinic followed by sleep medicine fellowship at Stanford University.
Dr. Narwani is interested in medical education and quality improvement. Her hobbies include hiking, reading and traveling.
Education & Medical Training
- Stanford University – Sleep Medicine Fellowship
- Cleveland Clinic – Epilepsy Medicine Fellowship
- Wayne State University – Neurology Residency
- Wayne State University School of Medicine – Medical School
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology – Neurology Certification
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology – Epilepsy Certification