George David Neves M.D.
- Health Sciences Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Undergraduate Medical Education Site Director, UCSF Fresno Family & Community Medicine Department
George Neves, M.D., is board certified in Family Medicine.
He received his medical degree from UC San Francisco and completed his residency training at the University of Connecticut Saint Francis Hospital & Medical Center.
Dr. Neves worked at two federally qualified health centers as well as a large health maintenance organization before joining our UCSF Fresno FCM faculty in 2011.
His academic passions include obstetrics and resident & medical student teaching. He is currently the Undergraduate Medical Education Site Director for Family Medicine at UCSF Fresno.
Dr Neves enjoys soccer, tennis, reading, and most of all spending time with his wife Lilia and his three children Katherine, Harrison, and Oliver.
Education & Medical Training
- Medical School; University of California, San Francisco
- Residency; University of Connecticut Saint Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Family Medicine Certification