Gene Kallsen M.D.
- President/Chairman, Central California Faculty Medical Group Board of Directors
- Clinical Professor, UCSF
Gene Kallsen, M.D. is board certified in emergency medicine. He received a MPA (Masters of Public Administration) from the University of San Francisco.
He received his residency training at the University of California, San Francisco – Fresno. His internship was completed at the University of Washington Affiliate/Harborview Medical Center. His graduate work was completed at the University of Minnesota Medical School and his undergraduate studies were at the University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts.
Dr. Kallsen is the Chief of Emergency Medicine at Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC).
He and his lovely wife have two daughters. He enjoys travel, skiing, sailing, reading and wood-working.
Education and Training
- University of San Francisco, MPA
- University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- University of Washington/Harbor View Medical Center, Internship
- University of California San Francisco-Fresno, Emergency Medicine Residency
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Emergency Medicine