Freddy Espinoza NP-C
Freddy Espinoza, NP-C is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner.
He first attended Southwestern College in Chula Vista, California to receive an Associate of Science in Business Administration. Freddy then went on to earn his Master of Science in Nursing and obtained his Family Nurse Practitioner degree at United States University in Chula Vista.
Freddy is active in the medical community as a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, American Association of Diabetes Educators, California Association of Nurse Practitioners, and the Academy of Correctional Health Professionals.
Freddy is fluent in Spanish.
Education and Training
- Family Nurse Practitioner – United States University – Chula Vista, CA
- Master of Science, Nursing – United States University – Chula Vista, CA
- Associate of Science, Business Administration – Southwestern College – Chula Vista, CA
- Medical School – Universidad de Guayaquil – Guayaquil, Ecuador
Licensure & Certifications
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Board Certified Advanced Diabetes Management
- Certified Correctional Health Professional