Flora David NP-C
Cardiology and Heart Failure
Flora David is a certified nurse practitioner specializing in cardiology, including heart failure in outpatient and acute care settings, non-invasive cardiac diagnostic testing, and cardiac transplantation.
Flora received a Bachelor of Science in nursing at the University of Santo Tomas in Manila, Philippines, followed by a Master of Science in nursing at the College of Mount Saint Vincent in Riverdale, New York.
She began her career as a staff nurse, then a charge nurse in the critical care unit at the Cardinal Santos Medical Center in Manila. After a position as a staff nurse in the United Arab Emirates Medical Ward at Rashid Hospital in Dubai, Flora emigrated to the United States, where she worked in renowned East Coast hospitals such as Yale New Haven Hospitals, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, and Montefiore Medical Center, the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Flora has been a valued heart failure nurse practitioner at Central California Faculty Medical Group for more than eight years.
Education and Training
- Master of Science, Nursing – College of Mount Saint Vincent – Riverdale, New York
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing – University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines
Licensure & Certifications
- American Nurses Credentialing Center – Certified Adult Health Nurse Practitioner
- California Registered Nurse Practitioner
- California Registered Nurse
- New York Registered Nurse Practitioner
- New York Registered Nurse