Eric Lindvall D.O.
- Chief, UCSF Fresno Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical Director, University Orthopaedic Associates
- Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Eric Lindvall, D.O., specializes in Orthopaedic traumatology – adult and pediatric limb and pelvic trauma, complex intra-articular fractures, open fractures, delayed unions, non-unions, malunions, acetabular and pelvic fractures, post traumatic joint and limb reconstruction. He is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Lindvall completed his internship and residency at Botsford General Hospital. His orthopaedic trauma fellowship training was at Tampa General Hospital.
He enjoys spending time with his family – fishing, hiking and various sporting activities.
Education & Medical Training
- Botsford General Hospital, Internship
- Botsford General Hospital, Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- Tampa General Hospital, Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Orthopaedic Surgery
Orthopaedic Surgery Physicians
Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Joint Replacement, and Fracture Care