Elizabeth May PA-C, MPAS
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Elizabeth May, PA-C, MPAS, is a certified Physician Assistant.
She earned her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts. She has research experience from Harvard Medical in the Division of Sleep Medicine and Dartmouth College in the Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences.
Elizabeth May, PA-C, MPAS, has volunteered for many causes including the Greater Boston Food Bank and the “Be The Match” Bone Marrow Donation Clinic Registration Drive.
She is a member of the Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery and American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Education & Medical Training
- Northeastern University; Physician Assistant Studies Master of Science
- Emmanuel College; Biology – Neuroscience B.S., Psychology minor
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Registered Nerve Conduction Study Technologists
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Licensed Nursing Assistant
Orthopaedic Surgery Physicians
Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Joint Replacement, and Fracture Care