Elieth Martinez M.D.
- Instructor in Medicine Health Sciences, General Medicine Division, UCSF
Elieth Martinez, M.D., earned her medical degree from University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine and completed residency in Internal Medicine at Duke University Hospital.
Her professional interests include medical education, health policy, and improving the health of vulnerable populations.
Dr. Martinez is fluent in Spanish.
Education & Medical Training
- Internal Medicine Residency; Duke University Hospital
- Medical School; University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine
- B.S.; University of California, San Diego
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License