Elham Rahmati MD, MPH
Elham Rahmati, MD, MPH is board certified in Infectious Disease.
She completed residency in Internal Medicine at Virginia Mason Medical Center and her fellowship in Infectious Disease was completed at LAC+USC Medical Center.
Her professional interests include antibiotics stewardship and preventive care.
Dr. Rahmati has traveled and volunteered her time in many areas including Kenya, Haiti, and West Indies.
Her hobbies include hiking, downhill skiing, mountain biking, scuba diving, stamp collecting, theatre, and travel.
Education & Medical Training
- Infectious Disease Fellowship; LAC+USC Medical Center
- Internal Medicine Residency; Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Medical School; Ross University School of Medicine
- Master of Public Health; Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Practice; Rosalind Franklin University
- Bachelor of Science, Microbiology; University of Washington
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine – General Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Infectious Disease Certification