Dominic Dizon M.D.
- Fresno Site Medical Director, FHCN
- Professor of Medicine, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Dominic Dizon, M.D., is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Dizon completed his internship and residency training at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – Oakland. He attended University of California, Davis for his undergraduate degree and University of California, Davis School of Medicine for his medical degree.
He and his wife have eight children. Dr. Dizon enjoys community volunteer activities and spending time with his family.
Education & Medical Training
- Internal Medicine Residency; Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – Oakland Program
- Medical School; University of California, Davis School of Medicine
- Zoology B.S.; University of California, Davis
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification