Devon Kiker NP-C
Devon Kiker is Nurse Practitioner who specializes in gastroenterology and hepatology.
Devon attended Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., to earn a Master of Science in Nursing as a Family Nurse Practitioner. She is currently continuing her education with an American Association for the Study of Liver Disease fellowship.
Devon’s professional interests include alcoholic liver disease, autoimmune hepatitis, and transplant hepatology as an engaged member of the medical community. Devon is also a current subcommittee member of the Northern California Society for Clinical Gastroenterology.
Education and Training
- Master of Science, Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner – Georgetown University – Washington, D.C.
- AASLD 2020 NP/PA Clinical Hepatology Fellowship
Licensure & Certifications
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certified
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- Northern California Society for Clinical Gastroenterology