Daya Upadhyay M.D.
- Medical Director, Lung Nodule Program, Community Regional Medical Center
- Director, Translational Research in Medicine, UCSF Fresno
- Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine, UCSF
- Director, Center of Excellence for Lung Cancer
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Daya Upadhyay, M.D., residency training was completed at The New York University School of Medicine and she completed fellowship training at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine.
Prior to joining the UCSF Fresno faculty, Dr. Upadhyay served as Assistant Professor of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Stanford University. As a member of Stanford’s faculty, Dr. Upadhyay was involved in translational research, the teaching of pulmonary fellows and served as an active member of Stanford’s Lung Nodule Program and Asthma Clinic.
As a faculty member of the UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program, Dr. Upadhyay brings her extensive experience and training to the Central Valley where she serves as the Medical Director of the Lung Nodule Program, and the Director of Center of Excellence for Lung Cancer, treats area patients and teaches UCSF Fresno’s resident and fellowship students.
Education & Medical Training
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Fellowship
- New York University School of Medicine; Residency
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Internal Medicine
- Board Certified – Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care Medicine Physicians
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Pulmonology