David Mapes PA-C
David Mapes, PA-C, is a certified physician assistant specializing in dermatology.
David began his medical career as a paramedic after completing the Emergency Medical Services Paramedic program through Fresno City College. He then earned associate degrees in fire science and speech communication. David then continued his education at San Joaquin Valley College, where he completed the Physician Assistant Program to help patients of the Central Valley further.
Through his wide-ranging experiences, David brings a wealth of knowledge to the patients he cares for. David has worked in emergency departments in Reedley and Madera and has been a CPR instructor with the American Heart Association.
Education and Training
- Primary Care Physician Assistant Program – San Joaquin Valley College – Visalia, CA
- Associate of Arts, Speech Communication – Fresno City College – Fresno, CA
- Associate of Science, Fire Science – Fresno City College – Fresno, CA
- Emergency Medical Services Certificate – Fresno City College – Fresno, CA
Licensure & Certifications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- California Paramedic License