Dan Savage M.D.
- Clinical Instructor, UCSF
Dan Savage, M.D., earned his medical degree from the David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles. He then went on to complete Emergency Medicine residency at Yale – New Haven Hospital where he served as Chief Resident.
His previous experience includes serving as an Emergency Medical Technician for Amherst College Emergency Medical Services and being a Chemist for the Merck Research Laboratories Boston.
Dan Savage, M.D., has received many awards including Best Resident Paper at the American College of Emergency Medicine’s national meeting, and the WAFMR/WSCI Subspecialty Award at the Western Student Medical Research Forum.
His hobbies include cycling and hiking.
Education & Medical Training
- Yale – New Haven Hospital; Emergency Medicine Residency
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA; Medical School
- Amherst College; Chemistry B.A. cum laude
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advances Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Wilderness Life Support