Cristina Vega PA-C
Originally from Lilburn, Georgia, Cristina Vega is a highly trained certified physician assistant and certified athletic trainer with over 13 years of experience.
Cristina education includes a bachelor’s degree in exercise science and athletic training from the University of Georgia, a Master of Healthcare Administration and Education from the University of Phoenix, and a master’s in physician assistant studies at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
Her experience as a certified athletic trainer for the Gwinnett Medical Center in Lawrenceville, Georgia, and Emory Healthcare in Atlanta, Georgia, have given Cristina a deep understanding of evaluating, treating, and rehabilitating orthopaedic injuries.
Cristina speaks conversational Spanish.
Education and Training
- Masters of Science, Physician Assistant Studies – Emory University – Atlanta, GA
- Masters of Science, Healthcare Administration and Education – University of Phoenix – Phoenix, AZ
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise and Athletic Training – University of Georgia – Athens, GA
Licensure & Certifications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants – Board Certified
- California State Physician Assistant License
- Certified Athletic Trainer