Craig C. Campbell M.D., MS, FAPA
- Health Sciences Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Program Director, UCSF Fresno Psychiatry Residency Program
- Medical Director, University Psychiatry Associates
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Craig C. Campbell, M.D., MS, FAPA, is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
He earned his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine and his residency in Psychiatry was completed at University of Colorado Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Campbell’s professional interests are general psychiatry, physician well being, and undergraduate and graduate Medical Education in psychiatry.
He is currently Program Director of the UCSF Fresno Psychiatry Residency Program and Medical Director of University Psychiatry Associates.
Dr. Campbell’s awards include:
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 1988
- UCSF Kaiser Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2004
- Nancy C.A. Roeske (American Psychiatric Association) Certificate of Recognition for Excellence in Medical Student Education
- Citation for Excellence in Direct Teaching, Haile T. Debas Academy of Medical Educators, UCSF School of Medicine, 2005
- George Sarlo Prize for Excellence in Teaching, UCSF Department of Psychiatry, 2008
- Certificate of Teaching Excellence, UCSF Fresno L.I.F.E. Program, 2013
Education & Medical Training
- B.S., Stanford University, 1982
- M.S., Stanford University, 1983
- M.D., George Washington University School of Medicine, 1988
- Internship in Community Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. 1983
- Residency in Psychiatry, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry with an Emphasis on the Medically Hospitalized (Consultation-Liaison)