Constance Stoehr M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Hematology & Oncology
Constance Stoehr, M.D., is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
She earned her medical degree from Rosalind Franklin University Medicine and Science/Chicago Medical School. She then went on to complete her Internal Medicine residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center where she also served as Chief Resident. Her fellowship in Hematology & Oncology was also finished at Loma Linda University Medical Center.
Constance Stoehr, M.D., was previously the Cancer Liaison Physician for San Joaquin Community Hospital where she monitored and implemented quality improvement measures for the cancer center. She was also Assistant Clinical Professor for the University of California, Davis.
She is a member of many organizations including the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the American Society of Hematology.
Education and Training
- Loma Linda University Medical Center; Hematology & Oncology Fellowship
- Loma Linda University Medical Center; Internal Medicine Residency
- Rosalind Franklin University Medicine and Science/Chicago Medical School; Medical School
- Rosalind Franklin University Medicine and Science/ Chicago Medical School; Applied Physiology Master of Science
- University of California, Los Angeles; Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics Bachelor of Science
- Harvard University; Certificate for Structural Acupuncture for Physicians
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology Certification
- Federal Drug Enforcement Agency License