Christopher Kinter M.D., FACS
- Clinical Instructor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Christopher Kinter, M.D., FACS, is board certified in Surgery. He specializes in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He also performs Thoracic Surgery and VNUS Closure Procedure.
He earned his medical degree at University of California, San Diego. Christopher Kinter, M.D., FACS, then went on to complete his residency in General Surgery at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno.
Christopher Kinter, M.D., FACS, is currently a Clinical Instructor for UCSF in the UCSF Fresno Department of Surgery.
In his free time, he enjoys outdoor activities, especially hiking.
Education & Medical Training
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; General Surgery Residency
- University of California, San Diego; Medical School
- California State University, Fresno; Pre-Med
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Surgery Certification