Christina Furrer PA-C
Christina Furrer is a board-certified physician assistant that specializes in orthopaedics.
She first attended Hawai’i Pacific University to earn a Bachelor of Science in biology. Christina then matriculated to the Medical University of South Carolina to earn a Master of Science in physician assistant studies. She then completed an orthopaedic residency program with UCSF Fresno.
Before starting her career as a physician assistant, Christina was an NCAA Division II student athlete playing on the Hawai’i Pacific University volleyball team. After her college endeavors, Christina was a certified nursing assistant with Adventist Health at Castle Medical Center in Kailua, Hawaii.
When Christina is not in the office or operating room, you can find her exploring the mountains and beaches of California.
Education and Training
- Orthopaedic Residency – UCSF Fresno – Fresno, CA
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies – Medical University of South Carolina – Charleston, SC
- Bachelor of Science, Biology – Hawai’i Pacific University – Honolulu, HI
Licensure & Certifications
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support