Chris Hillman PA-C
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Chris Hillman, PA-C is a certified Physician Assistant for the department of Orthopaedic Surgery.
He completed his undergraduate degree at Brigham Young University in Biology and earned his Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies attending Touro University.
Education & Medical Training
- Touro University California; Masters of Science – Physician Assistant Studies
- Touro University; Masters of Public Health
- Brigham Young University; Human Biology B.S.
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
Orthopaedic Surgery Physicians
Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Joint Replacement, and Fracture Care