Carrie Jameson ANP-BC
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Carrie Jameson, ANP-BC, is a licensed Adult Primary Care Nurse Practitioner specializing in geriatric care.
Carrie received her master’s degree in Nursing in Adult Primary Care at Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing where she also received her Bachelors in Nursing. While at Hopkins, she developed a special interest in caring for the elderly – people 65 years old and older. She learned the value and importance of person centered care meaning the values, needs and preferences of the patient guide the health care provided.
Prior to joining the Hillblom Center on Aging, she worked at a federally qualified health center in Sonoma County.
Her interests include hiking, swimming, cycling and cooking as well as learning about different cultures.
Education & Medical Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing MSN – Adult Primary Care
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing BSN
- Scripps College BA in British Literature
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Nurse Practitioner License
- California State Registered Nurse License
- National Board Certification from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Certification