Carolyn Chooljian M.D.
Carolyn Chooljian, M.D., earned her medical degree at the University of Southern California. She completed a residency in internal medicine at the Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and completed an emergency medicine residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center. She participated in a Critical Care Transport fellowship at Stanford University School of Medicine. Dr. Chooljian is board certified in emergency medicine and internal medicine.
Dr. Chooljian has a special interest in ultrasound.
Dr. Chooljian is a member of Alpha Omega Alpha and Phi Beta Kappa.
Education and Training
- University of Southern California Medical School
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Internal Medicine Residency
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Emergency Medicine Residency
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Critical Care Fellowship
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Internal Medicine
- Board Certified – Emergency Medicine