Caroline Urbanek PA-C
Caroline Urbanek is a certified physician assistant from the historic town of Concord, New Hampshire.
Caroline received a Master of Physician Assistant Studies from Franklin Pierce University in West Lebanon, New Hampshire, and a Bachelor of Science in Health Science at Merrimack College in North Andover, Massachusetts, where she was honored as a Presidential Scholar.
Before becoming a physician assistant, Caroline was a Medical Assistant at Concord Family Medicine and a Licensed Nursing Assistant at Benchmark Senior Living, both in Concord, New Hampshire.
Her varied interests include sailing, skiing, hiking, and enjoying live music.
Education and Training
- Master of physician assistant studies – Franklin Pierce University – West Lebanon, NH
- Bachelor of Science, Health Science – Merrimack College – North Andover, MA
Licensure & Certifications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants – Board Certified
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
- American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants
- New Hampshire Society of Physician Assistants