Carlos E. Sueldo M.D.
- Chief, UCSF Fresno Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Clinical Professor, UCSF
Carlos E. Sueldo, M.D., is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Sueldo received his medical degree at the University of Buenos Aires. He completed a fellowship in Reproductive Medicine at the University of Southern California.
Dr. Sueldo contributes an in-depth and world renowned knowledge of infertility and reproductive medicine to the UCSF Fresno Faculty.
In addition to his UCSF Fresno academic appointment, Dr. Sueldo serves as the Co-Director of the Community Fertility Center, Fresno California and also serves as the Academic Director Center for Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine, Buenos Aires, Argentina. He is one of the Founders of the World Endometriosis Research Foundation and the Latin American Society for Reproductive Medicine. He is also an Editorial Board Member of Fertility and Sterility, the official journal of the American society of Reproductive Medicine.
Education & Medical Training
- Reproductive Medicine Fellowship; University of Southern California
- Residency; Chicago Medical School
- Medical School; University of Buenos Aires
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology Certification