Candice Reyes M.D., RhMSUS
- Associate Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Candice Reyes, M.D., RhMSUS, specializes in Rheumatology. Dr. Reyes completed residency training at Yale University’s Danbury Hospital and her Fellowship in Rheumatology at Brown University’s Rhode Island Hospital. Dr. Reyes is certified by The American College of Rheumatology in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound in Rheumatology.
Dr. Reyes is a member of: American Medical Association, American College of Physicians and The American College of Rheumatology.
Education & Medical Training
- Yale University – Danbury Hospital, Residency
- Brown University – Rhode Island Hospital, Reheumatology Fellowship
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Rheumatology Certification
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Certified
Sorry, no other physicians are available for this practice area.