Arlin Venturina M.D.
- Program Director, UCSF Fresno Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
Family & Community Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Arlin Venturina, M.D. is board certified in Family Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Dr. Venturina has been appointed Program Director of the UCSF Fresno Family & Community Medicine Residency Program.
She is a UC San Diego graduate where she received a BS in Biochemistry and Cell Biology. Her Doctor of Medicine degree is from Ross University School of Medicine. She is a graduate of UCSF Fresno Family Medicine Residency (CMC pathway).
Dr. Venturina is Board certified in Hospice and Palliative Medicine. She is very involved in the outpatient Palliative Care Clinic at CRMC.
Education and Training
- Family and Community Medicine Residency; University of California, San Francisco, Fresno
- Medical School; Ross University
- Biochemistry and Cell Biology B.S.; University of California, San Diego
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Family Medicine Certification
- American Board of Family Medicine – Hospice and Palliative Medicine Certification