Arianna Perez Lopez MD
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Internal Medicine
Arianna Perez Lopez, MD, is board certified in endocrinology.
Dr. Perez Lopez earned her Doctor of Medicine, cum laude, from the Universidad de Carabobo Valencia in Carabobo, Venezuela, where she practiced as a primary care physician at the Dr. Miguel Malpica Hospital. Dr. Perez Lopez moved to the United States for post-graduate training as a research assistant at Rush University in Chicago, Illinois. Additionally, she completed an internship in internal medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, an internal medicine residency, and a fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas.
Before joining Central California Faculty Medical Group as a University Diabetes and Endocrine Specialists provider, Dr. Perez Lopez was an Assistant Professor of Endocrinology at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L. Foster School of Medicine in El Paso, Texas.
Dr. Perez Lopez is a member of the American College of Physicians, the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, and the Endocrine Society. She has published articles in peer-reviewed journals and has been an invited lecturer at symposia and conferences.
Dr. Perez Lopez is fluent in Spanish.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine – Universidad de Carabobo – Valencia, Carabobo, Venezuela
- Endocrinology and Metabolism Fellowship – University of Texas Medical Branch –Galveston, TX
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Texas Medical Branch – Galveston, TX
- Internal Medicine Internship – University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio – San Antonio, TX
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Endocrine Society
- California Medical License