April Herd PA-C
April Herd, PA-C, is a certified Physician Assistant with more than ten years of experience.
She completed her Physician Assistant Studies at Albany Medical College.
Before earning her physician assistant certification, she served in the United States Army performing medical laboratory technology and the United States Army National Guard as a US Army Medic.
She is currently a part of the California Academy of Physician Assistants.
Her hobbies include oil painting, running, gardening and spending time with her family.
Education and Training
- Physician Assistant Studies – Albany Medical College
- State University of New York at Albany – Biology B.S.
- Schenectady County Community College – A.A.S.
- George Washington University – Graduate of the U.S. Army Medical Laboratory Technology with A.A.S.
Licensure & Certifications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants