Anubhav Agrawal M.D.
- Clinical Instructor, UCSF
Urogynecology, Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Agrawal attended Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska for undergraduate coursework in Chemistry.
Dr. Agrawal attended medical school at New York Medical College. Upon completion of his medical degree, Dr. Agrawal completed the residency program at University of New York, Downstate Medical Center. After residency training, Dr. Agrawal completed his fellowship at University of Louisville in Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology).
In Dr. Agrawal’s free time, he enjoys river rafting, traveling, hiking, movies, basketball, football, and cooking.
- Robotic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Fecal Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence
Education and Training
- University of Louisville; Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- University of New York, Downstate Medical Center Brooklyn, NY; Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
- New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY; Doctor of Medicine
- Creighton University Omaha, NE; Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License