Anshu Varma M.D.
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Anshu Varma, M.D. is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She earned her medical degree at University of Delhi and completed residency in Internal Medicine at Marshfield Clinic.
Dr. Varma is currently faculty of UCSF Fresno in the Department of Internal Medicine. She has over 15 years of teaching experience instructing medical students, residents, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
Her professional interests include treatments of HTN DM obesity and osteoporosis.
Dr. Varma’s hobbies include traveling, cooking, boating, biographies, and history. She is fluent in English and Hindi.
Education & Medical Training
- Internal Medicine Residency; Marshfield Clinic
- Internal Medicine Internship; Medical College of Wisconsin
- Pediatrics Residency; Maulana Azad Medical College
- Medical School; University of Delhi
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification