Anne Prentice M.D., FACS
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Anne Prentice, M.D., FACS, is board certified in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
She earned her medical degree at Albany Medical School. She then went on to complete her residency and serve as Chief Resident in Surgery at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno. Her fellowship in Vascular Surgery was completed at University of Wisconsin.
Anne Prentice, M.D., FACS, is currently an Assistant Clinical Professor for UCSF in the UCSF Fresno Department of Surgery.
She is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Her hobbies include sports. She is fluent in Spanish.
Education & Medical Training
- University of Wisconsin; Vascular Surgery Fellowship
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; General Surgery Residency
- Albany Medical Center; General Surgery Internship
- Albany Medical College; Medical School
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Surgery Certification
- American Board of Surgery – Vascular Surgery Certification