Andrew Gutowski PA-C
Andrew Gutowski, PA-C is a certified Physician Assistant.
He completed his undergraduate degree at University of Connecticut in Physiology and Neurobiology and earned his Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies attending University of New England in Maine. Andrew completed his residency in Orthopedic Trauma Surgery at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno.
Andrew specializes in orthopaedic surgery, but he also has a broad healthcare background in military and civilian roles addressing chronic, routine, and acute care needs.
He is proficient in Polish and has basic language skills in Spanish.
Education and Training
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies; University of New England, Portland, ME
- BS, Physiology & Neurobiology; University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- US Army Medic School; Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX
Licensure & Certifications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- California Physician Assistant License
- California DEA License
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification