Andres Leon-Sanchez M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Andres Leon-Sanchez, M.D., completed his residency in Internal Medicine at University of California, San Francisco. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
He has teaching experience through the UCSF Fresno Hospital Medicine Fellowship and as UCSF faculty at the Veterans Administration Central California Health Care System.
Andres Leon-Sanchez, M.D., has volunteered in Peru multiple times assisting locals after climactic disaster and participating in tuberculosis screening through the Ministry of Health.
His areas of interest include diagnosis and management of emergency pathologies such as acute stroke, respiratory failure, and cardiac arrest.
Education & Medical Training
- University of California, San Francisco; Internal Medicine Residency
- Texas Tech University; Medicine Residency
- Cayetano Heredia Peruvian University; Medical School
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification