Ana C. Coll M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Division Director, UCSF Fresno Pediatric Cardiology
Ana C. Coll, M.D., is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Dr. Coll graduated in 1994 from Escuela De Medicina medical school with honors.
She is a Pediatric Medicine Specialist. Having over 22 years of diverse experiences. She is a cardiologist who is a physician that specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disorders and conditions affecting the cardiovascular system and provides comprehensive health care for babies, children, adolescents, and young adults.
Dr. Coll received the Compassionate Doctor Recognition award in 2015.
Education and Training
- Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship; Stanford University
- Pediatrics Residency; Miami Children’s Hospital
- Medical School; Escuela De Medicina
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Pediatrics – Pediatric Cardiology Certification