Amy (Meg) M. Autry MD
- Chief, UCSF Fresno Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Professor of Clinical Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences, UCSF
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Amy (Meg) Autry, MD, is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology.
Dr. Amy Autry is an obstetrician and gynecologist who cares for pregnant women as well as women with a broad range of gynecological problems.
Autry received her medical training at Wake Forest School of Medicine. She completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at UCSF.
Autry is the vice chair of graduate medical education and continuing medical education for the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences.
Education and Training
- Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences Residency – University of California, San Francisco – San Francisco, CA
- Doctor of Medicine – Bowman Gray School of Medicine – Winston-Salem, NC
- Bachelor of Science – Vanderbilt University – Nashville, TN
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Obstetrics
- California State Medical License