Alan Long M.D.
Alan Long, M.D. is board certified in Neurology.
He earned his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College and completed his residency in Neurology at Loma Linda University. He completed his fellowship in Neurocritical Care at Northwestern University.
His professional interest is cerebral perfusion and he focuses on the care of patients with critical neurologic illnesses and injuries.
Education and Training
- Neurocritical Care Fellowship – Northwestern University
- Neurology Residency – Loma Linda University
- Medical School – Jefferson Medical College
- B.A. – University of California, Berkeley
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- Illinois State Medical License
- American Board of Neurology Certification