Alan Kelton M.D.
- Medical Director, University Medicine Associates
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Alan Kelton, M.D., is board certified and specializes in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Kelton earned his medical degree from University of Nevada’s School of Medicine where he was awarded the Outstanding Student in Internal Medicine and the Endorcine Society Medical Student Achievement Award. He completed residencies at University of Utah School of Medicine and UCSF Fresno, where Dr. Kelton was the 2003 Resident Teacher of the Year.
Dr. Kelton is a member of the California Medical Association (CMA), and the Fresno Madera Medical Society.
Dr. Kelton enjoys camping, visiting Yosemite and spending time with his family.
Education and Training
- University of Nevada – School of Medicine
- University of Utah – School of Medicine, Residency
- University of California, San Francisco, Residency
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Internal Medicine
- California Medical Association
- Fresno-Madera Medical Society