Adnan Ameer MD
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Dr. Adnan Ameer is board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
After completing his residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Gastroenterology at UCSF Fresno, he went on to complete further subspecialty training in advanced therapeutic/interventional endoscopy and endosonography at Harbor UCLA Medical Center.
His special interests include pancreaticobiliary diseases, gastrointestinal oncology, colon cancer screening, Barrett’s esophagus and bariatric endoscopy and obesity management.
Dr. Ameer strives to deliver the highest quality patient care while taking pride in getting to know his patients and understanding their individual needs and concerns. He is focused on effectively and expeditiously improving his patients’ quality of life and restore their digestive system to its ideal health through his expertise in advanced endoscopic procedures, empowering and educating his patients about their digestive health, and promoting wellness and prevention.
In his leisure time, he enjoys the company of family and friends, playing golf and traveling.
Education & Medical Training
- Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship; Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology Fellowship; University of California, San Francisco, Fresno
- Internal Medicine Residency, Served as Chief Resident; University of California, San Francisco, Fresno
- Medical School; Ross University School of Medicine
- Molecular and Cellular Biology B.A.; University of California, Berkeley
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine – General Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Gastroenterology Certification