Senior Accountant – Finance Department
The senior accountant will prepare and maintain financial statements for some of the wholly-owned subsidiaries of CCFMG.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required.
• Minimum 3-5 years experience required in general ledger computerized accounting systems. Grant accounting experience preferred.
• Knowledge of accounting practices to understand and interpret various accounting systems.
• Working knowledge of all accounting functions including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and fixed assets.
• Working knowledge of computerized general ledger accounting software programs.
• Proven proficiency in spreadsheet applications.
• Good word processing skills and working knowledge of Power Point software.
• Skill in defining problems, collecting data, interpreting financial material.
• Skill in preparing statistical and narrative accounting and auditing reports.
• Excellent analytical and math skills.
• 10-key by touch.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Skill in dealing with multiple projects and interruptions.
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
• Ability to analyze financial reports and prepare accounting reports.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines as assigned.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships.
• Prepares and reviews all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting related to some of the wholly-owned subsidiaries of CCFMG comparing to budgets and targets. Ensuring all intercompany accounts are balanced.
• Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual trending analysis.
• Prepares monthly invoicing to the Sante Health Foundation ensuring all grant requirements are adhered to and proper documentation is submitted. Liaison with Sante Health Foundation staff to ensure timely payment of invoicing.
• Assists in the preparation of the annual financial budget making modifications whenever necessary.
• Assists in the annual financial audit as it relates to the wholly owned subsidiaries and prepares needed schedules and documentation.
• Reviews accounts payable batches for the wholly owned subsidiaries ensuring expenses are coded appropriately.
• Liaisons with the practice site manager to identify issues arising from the practice sites.
• Prepares graphs, charts as requested to enable easier understanding of financial data.
• Promotes the purpose, values and foundations of CCFMG at all levels of the organization and to our customers.
• Other administrative duties required to meet company performance standards.