Marketing Project Coordinator – Marketing Department
JOB PURPOSE: Supports marketing department in general marketing efforts, with a special emphasis on web development, online presence optimization and online marketing content. Project support including but not limited to: to establishing and maintaining referral relationships, developing contact lists of new referral sources, representing organization at community outreach events and supporting the creation of marketing collateral, maintaining social media presence and developing online marketing strategies.
Job Qualification Requirements:
• B.S./B.A. Marketing, Business Development, Public Relations, Visual Communications or a related field
• Related experience in marketing, public relations and communications
• Graphic design experience a plus
• Healthcare marketing experience preferred
• Special event experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to edit materials for grammar, punctuation and spelling
• Speaking ability, with emphasis on educating the community about CCFMG.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), MS Word, Excel, Publisher and presentation software programs.
• Ability to lift 5 – 10 lbs. routinely.
• Implement long-term social media strategies to support organization strategic goals.
• Daily social medial presence maintenance.
• Manages and implements all online website strategies, including development and recommendations for content and organization
• Serves as project manager for third party vendors in relation to search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media strategy development and organic display development.
• Prepares artwork, photos and copy to post to the website in coordination with graphic designer.
• Works closely with the website developer, as needed.
• Assures all web based information is archived for future reference and needs.
• May use Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign; the CCFMG website is created in WordPress.
• Project coordinator to coordinate events and/or trade shows, including the advertising, direct mail, printing, customer event and/or trade show materials.
• Works with graphic designer to design materials to promote physicians, offices and/or service lines
• Supports the management of orders with design and print vendors
• Act as customer service/liaison with hospitals, physicians, UCSF Fresno, etc., within the group as needed.
• Plans and executes special events such as the corporate winter party, annual meeting, open houses, CME’s, etc.
• Supports the efforts to maintain integrity of CCFMG logo and brand
• Assist with media buys and designs ads
• Coordinates all event logistics for special events, including but not limited to RSVP’s, contracts, vendor confirmation, etc.
• Promote the purpose, values, and goals of CCFMG at all levels of the organization and to our customers.
• Other special projects/assignments as required to meet company performance standards.
• Supports public relations efforts on behalf of CCFMG and works closely with UCSF and CMC to maintain positive community and press relationships