Financial Analyst – Finance Department
The financial analyst prepares, reviews and trends all departmental financial information for the physician leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required.
• Minimum 3-5 years experience required in general ledger computerized accounting systems in addition to experience in financial analysis.
• Knowledge of accounting practices to understand and interpret various accounting systems.
• Working knowledge of all accounting functions including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and fixed assets.
• Working knowledge of computerized general ledger accounting software programs.
• Proven proficiency in spreadsheet applications.
• Good word processing skills and working knowledge of Power Point software.
• Skill in defining problems, collecting data, interpreting financial material.
• Skill in preparing statistical and narrative accounting and auditing reports.
• Excellent analytical and math skills.
• 10-key by touch.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Skill in dealing with multiple projects and interruptions.
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
• Ability to analyze financial reports and prepare accounting reports.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines as assigned.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships.
• Prepare, review, and analyze all monthly financial reporting for the physician departments, including reconciliations and individual reporting.
• Maintain and review CMC master contract schedules and reconciliations according to contract terms.
• Prepare and/or review all overhead allocation formulas by physician at the UCOE sites.
• Prepare quarterly bonus’ distributions according to departmental allocations and policies.
• Assist in the development of physician departmental budgets annually.
• Review accounts payable batches for the direct physician departmental expenses to ensure expenses are coded appropriately.
• `Prepare graphs, charts as requested to enable easier understanding of financial data.
• Promote the purpose, values and foundations of CCFMG at all levels of the organization and to our customers.
• Other administrative duties required to meet company performance standards.