Executive Assistant – Finance Department
Under minimal supervision, provide administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Directors, and Managers. Act as a liaison between CCFMG Administration, CCFMG Faculty, UCSF/Fresno Medical Education Office, Community Medical Centers, Community physicians, and other healthcare contacts.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 2 years of college or equivalent, B.A. preferred.
• Minimum 3 years related work experience with 1 year in support of senior management.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions in a multi-faceted, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
• Exceptional computer skills with advanced knowledge of Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Verbal and oral communication skills necessary to convey information effectively and professionally, with courtesy and tact.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills necessary to communicate and follow instructions effectively from a diverse group of physicians and staff.
• Written communication skills that provide the ability to initiate and edit correspondence.
• Sound judgment and the ability to effectively act as the liaison between the Chief Financial Officer and the various individuals who contact the office.
• Ability and willingness to propose and initiate ideas and tasks that will enhance the productivity of the Chief Financial Officer and therefore improve the overall effectiveness of CCFMG.
• Ability to life 5-10 lbs. routinely
• Coordinate CFO’s calendar. Schedule meetings with internal and external customers. Help prepare and ensure that information is available for meetings.
• Initiate and draft correspondence, monthly reports and spreadsheets for CFO, Directors, and Managers.
• Attend and take minutes of various committees, i.e. Compliance Committee, sub-committees of the Board of Directors, as required and Administrative Committees.
• Act as a liaison for the CFO, Directors, and Managers between CCFMG Administration, CCFMG Faculty, UCSF/Fresno Medical Education office, Community Medical Centers, community physicians, and other healthcare contacts.
• As directed approve and submit check requests for the CFO, Directors, and Managers.
• As needed, assist with the minutes of Executive Committee, Finance Committee, and Board of Directors meetings. May also assist to condense minutes insuring that all pertinent information is included, follow-up on action items and distribute information to appropriate individuals.
• Other administrative duties and/or projects required to meet company performance standards.