UCSF Fresno Urology Faculty
UCSF Fresno and Central California Faculty Medical Group are currently recruiting for a faculty member in the Division of Urology. The program is based at Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC), a tertiary 650 bed hospital in California’s Central Valley.
- Unique opportunity to develop and establish a Urology Residency program
- Teach residents and medical students Urological procedures to shape their clinical education
- Participate in clinical research
- Academic appointment with UCSF School of Medicine
- BE/BC in Urological Surgery from the American Board of Urology
- CA licensed or eligible to obtain prior to time of hire
Fresno offers a high standard of living combined with a low cost of living. The result is a quality of life uniquely Californian, yet surprisingly affordable. Limitless recreational opportunities and spectacular scenery are all accessible in a community with abundant affordable housing. While there is much to see and do in Fresno, the city is ideally located for fast, convenient getaways to the majestic Sierras, as well as the scenic Central Coast, and Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon National Parks.
Applicants must be board certified or board eligible in Urological Surgery. Responsibilities will include managing patient care, teaching residents and medical students Urological procedures, and conducting clinical research. The successful candidate is preferred to have a California license or be eligible to obtain a California license at the time of hire.