Chief of Urology
UCSF Fresno and Central California Faculty Medical Group are seeking an experienced academic leader to establish the Division of Urology and residency program. The program is based at Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC), a tertiary 650 bed hospital in California’s Central Valley.
- Career-defining opportunity to develop a new training program at a large academic medical center
- Opportunity to build a strong private practice with a large patient base to keep a new practice busy from day one
- Academic appointment with UCSF School of Medicine
- Board Certified in Urological Surgery from the American Board of Urology
- CA licensed or eligible to obtain prior to time of hire
- Proven leadership skills and established area of research interest
- Excellent clinical and teaching skills
Fresno offers a high standard of living combined with a low cost of living. The result is a quality of life uniquely Californian, yet surprisingly affordable. Limitless recreational opportunities and spectacular scenery are all accessible in a community with abundant affordable housing. While there is much to see and do in Fresno, the city is ideally located for fast, convenient getaways to the majestic Sierras, as well as the scenic Central Coast, and Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon National Parks.
Interested candidates will need to send your CV to Stephanie Delgado, Physician Recruitment Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Delgado, Physician Recruitment Manager